Followers

Monday 18 March 2013

It's almost Easter

It's time for another challenge over at Cards for Men and this time the theme is Easter!  Here's my card:



The sponsor is Bugaboo and we have a great prize of 7 digis up for grabs.  Pop over to the main site to get all the details and also take a look at the great ideas from the rest of the Design Team.

My image is Bunnegg carry eggs and it's coloured with promarkers.  The sentiment is from Stampin Up and the backing paper is from my stash.

I'd like to enter this card into the follwoing challenges:

Paper Shelter Challenge - 3E, SIO - #103 Easter
Crafting for all Seasons - 2W, 3E - #47 Spring (2nd week)
Cards by Lady Anne / Stamp Challenge - M, must stamp, E3 - anything goes (ends Mar 31)





4 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Donna, what a cute image and I love your colour choice and papers, a gorgeous card. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh its super cute and i love those colours
Lisa x

debby4000 said...

Oh what wonderful sweet card.
luv
Debby

Mrs A. said...

I love this image and the heart on his erm you know where!!!
Hugs Mrs A.