Followers

Thursday 28 February 2013

Megan's Birthday

I made this card at the same time as George's.  We don't actually know this little girl but she was having a joint party with George so she got a card too.  I made them both at the same time, hence, the similarities.



Again, I've used a Greeting Farm stamp coloured with Promarkers.  The backing paper is from Papermania and the sentiment is computer-generated.  Since it was a girl's card, I've added a touch of glitter to the earrings, belt and boots.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Scrappy Frogs - Red and/or Pink 
PanPastel UK Challenge - Happy Birthday   
Creative Inspirations Paint - Anything Goes



1 comment:

Karen said...

Sweet card, love the image, your coloring and the layout. Thanks for sahring with us at Scrappy Frogs.