Followers

Wednesday 24 October 2012

A Card for my Niece


I've made this card for my Niece whose birthday it is tomorrow.  I think I'm safe posting tonight because I don't think she follows my blog :)

The cupcake in the middle is a decoupage set from Craft UK and they really do well for last minute cards.  It's actually an easel card but I couldn't get a good photo of it in the time I had so I just got the front.  The spotty paper was from some freebies that came with a magazine.  Hopefully, she'll like it.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Fussy and Fancy - Anything Goes
Fat Pages & Cards with Attitude – Anything Goes
ATCs & Cards With Attitude - Anything Goes


4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your cute cupcake card Donna.
luv
Debby

Sazzle said...

Love your yummy cupcake Donna :-)

Thanks for joining us over at Fussy and Fancy for our "Anything Goes" challenge - good luck!

xx Sazzle xx

fatmonica said...

It's a lovely card.I love the colours.Thanks for sharing it with us at ATCs/Cards with Attitude

Lynn said...

Love cupcakes and love your cute card!!
Thankyou for joining in Fussy and Fancy Challenges:)
Huggs
Lynn xx