Followers

Monday 12 July 2010

Challenge No 2 - Winner and Top 3

So what a wonderful load of entries we had for our sketch challenge.  Have you seen the current challenge?  'It's a man's world' so get your thinking caps on and show us your male cards.

Anyway, the winner was drawn using random.org and was

Lynda.  Congratulations, please email me on winner@donnasden.co.uk and I'll get your prize over to you.

Choosing the top 3 was a lot more difficult as no room for Mr Random.org.  In no particular order, our top 3 are




Congratulations to you all.  Please grab the top 3 badge from the sidebar and add it to your own.

4 comments:

crafty amy said...

Well done to all the winners :D

Hugs

Amy xx

Lynda said...

Soo excited to have my number picked. Many thanks Lynda

Claire said...

Thanks so much!! I'm so pleased to have made your top 3!!
Claire xx

Wishcraft said...

Oh I just spotted this - thank you for choosing me as one of your top 3 :o) Lisa x