Followers

Sunday 24 January 2010

Winners update.

First of all, thankyou to those of you who alerted me to the problem on my blog.  It is now fixed so everyone should be able to access it now.

I've done a big run of winners tonight using Random.org. so here they are:

Day 17 - Lisa aka Myran
Day 18 - Larissa
Day 19 - Rosalee
Day 20 - HazelQ
Day 21 - Kisieltruskawkowy
Day 22 - La Vikinga
Day 23 - Ramona

Congratulations everyone.  Please send your name and address to blogcandy@donnasden.co.uk and I'll get your prizes out as soon as possible.

7 comments:

mae said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Congrats to all!

HazelQ said...

Wow, I'm on the list :) thank you so much. I'll send you an email right away.
Hugs
Hazel

Belyona said...

Congrats, lukcy winners!!!

Larisa said...

wow!!1 I am on the list )) It is so exciting ))))

kisieltruskawkowy said...

Wow! I'm really happy :)

Create With Joy said...

Woo hoo - congrats to all - including me! :-)

Donna, I hope you got my e-mail containing my contact info - I sent it a few days ago! Thanks so much!

Ramona :-)
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com
#87 One World One Heart Giveaway