Followers

Thursday 7 January 2010

My Mum's Birthday Card

I said I would post this earlier and now that all the kids are in bed, I've finally got the time.  My Mum's birthday was last September so this is not a new card, by any means.  I just forgot to post it until now.

This was a really difficult card to photograph because the peel-offs dazzled the flash so I scanned it in on the printer.  Hopefully, you can see the effect you get with the combinatin of the image and it's matching peel-off.  In real-life it gives a 3-D effect.  The sheet I used here was Strawberry which has a matching gold peel-off.

The Dragonfly and Butterfly Brads are from Dovecraft and are also available in our shop.  They're very glittery.

Hope you liked my card.  Bye for now.


4 comments:

mae said...

Te quedo hermos!!!!muy linda la imagen!!!!saludos!!!

Stef H said...

this is absolutely gorgeous!

hugs,

Lilacanglia said...

Very pretty,
Hugs
Angie

Patricia St Martin said...

wonderful job on you mom's card.